Why Choose SalesBinder?
Top reasons to pick us for your inventory and sales management software
Our Simplicity. SalesBinder is really easy to use!
- Easy navigation throughout SalesBinder just makes sense. You'll know exactly where to find everything and it's always no more than a couple clicks away.
- Start using SalesBinder right away without spending hours learning industry specific terminology and complex software functionality.
- Less is More: We only provide useful functionality that's important to small-medium sized businesses and leave out all of the confusing stuff.
Automatically stay organized. It's like pressing 'Auto-Pilot'.
- Get notified immediately once an inventory item's stock is considered low and needs to be replenished.
- Sales Leads are automatically converted into customers as soon as invoices are created for their account.
- When invoices are issued, any inventory included in that invoice will automatically be marked as "Sold".
- Convert an estimate (aka quotation) into an invoice in only one-click.
- Estimates automatically expire after a pre-determined amount of days so you can choose to focus on the fresh ones first.
We'll save you time with fast Desktop-like Functionality:
SalesBinder has been developed to be extremely fast, and efficient at assisting you with your day-to-day business tasks. In addition to taking advantage of new Cloud technologies we've built-in features that you would normally find in Desktop Programs:
- Drag and Drop functionality
- Automatic suggestions while completing data entry (less typing for you)
- SalesBinder Instant Search displays results instantly while you're typing (no need to hit Enter and wait)
- Adding/Editing/Deleting information happens instantly without having to reload the entire webpage
Better manage your inventory.Start using SalesBinder today.
All plans include a 30-day free trial. No billing information required.Sign up for free
All the features you'll ever need to manage your business
Manage your inventory and check stock levels in real-time. Receive low inventory notifications and generate purchase orders to replenish your stock.
Invoices & Estimates
Create beautiful, professional invoices & estimates in just a few seconds and then instantly email them as PDF's directly to your customers or prospects.
With built-in CRM features you can keep track of all your customer accounts with ease. Add multiple contacts, private notes, and review their purchase history.
Scan inventory into your orders, generate barcodes for your documents, search for inventory or documents by scanning barcodes.
Locations and Zones
Have multiple warehouses, offices, or retail stores? No problem. Easily track where all your inventory is by organizing everything into locations and zones.
Organize inventory items using custom attributes such as size, color, and location. View how many you have globally or at each location.
Kitting and Bundling
Use your inventory to combine, assemble, build, or manufacture new products and packages. Inventory pieces inside a kit are updated automatically.
Track your carrier shipment updates in real-time directly inside SalesBinder. Pull up an order and know exactly what the latest shipping status is.
Keep your financials and reports completely accurate using your business's preferred base currency, while buying and selling goods in any currency.
Replenish your inventory levels by purchasing more stock from your suppliers. Track when new stock will arrive and manage changes in unit costs.
Generate extremely detailed reports for your inventory, sales and services. Filter your reports by date-range and category to see what's making you the most money.
Custom user permissions allows you to toggle what each of your team members can see and do. Hide things, make things read-only, or hide everyone else's stuff.