SalesBinder for iOS (v1.3.0) Released
September 06, 2016
We’re excited to announce a big update to our iOS app available now in Apple’s App Store.
Up until now our SalesBinder for iOS app has been a nice supplementary tool to the overall system but it left a lot to be desired. It enabled you to stay updated on all your SalesBinder data (even if your phone was offline) but you couldn’t actually make changes to anything. That’s all changing today as we’re pleased to announce the following new features:
Create, Edit, Delete:
You can now create, edit, and delete any contact, customer, prospect, supplier, or inventory item. It’s really quick and easy. Simply tap the “+” icon on any list screen and you’ll be able to create a new record. Simply tap on the “Edit” link while on any details screen and you can edit that record. Scroll to the bottom of the edit screen and you’ll see a Delete button which enables you to delete that record.
We also updated our core web-app to clearly display when something was modified using the iOS app (in the activity feed) so you can keep tabs on how your data is being managed.
There’s some caveats on modifying data using this latest iOS version:
- If you’re using multiple locations and/or item variations in your account, changing the item quantity will be ignored (until a future update supports those features)
- If you don’t have permission to complete an action, it will be ignored
We also updated the app to be fully compatible with iOS 10 and squashed a few pesky minor bugs. If you’re currently an iPhone user, we think you’re really going to like these new features!
Planned Features For The Near Future:
- Upload & delete multiple photos for inventory items
- Create, edit, delete your orders (invoices, estimates, purchase orders)
- Support multiple locations
- Support item variations
- Display Activity Feeds throughout all record types
– The SalesBinder Team –
Follow @salesbinder on Twitter to receive these updates directly.