News & Updates
New: User Management & Expanded User Permissions
June 15, 2022
We're excited to announce another big software update released today. This new update covers a variety of things including a beautifully redesigned user management area along with a completely new user permissions tool.
Newly Expanded User Permissions
We designed a brand new interface for meticulously adjusting what each of your users can have access to inside your SalesBinder account – which includes 14 newly expanded permission options. Based on user feedback we knew our custom user permissions had some key options missing for certain account requirements, so we're now supporting much more granularity in order to fine tune what each user can have access to.
- We have separate permissions for deleting in all data types now, offering separate options for "View", "Add/Edit", and "Delete"
- Purchase Orders now have it's own expanded separate permissions
- Sales Orders also has it's own expanded separate permissions
The New Look:
The Dev Team
Follow @salesbinder on Twitter to receive these updates directly.
– In case you missed it, we've been on a roll lately! We recently released a ton of new features for better managing incoming (backordered) stock. In addition to this, today we're also pleased to share that we now support Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for all users. https://t.co/9PpYRUD7BQ
– Our new Low Stock Report is a huge upgrade. Not only is it way more customizable, you can also finally create purchase orders directly from the report! 🔥 https://t.co/n07545136M
– Happy Holidays to all our amazing SalesBinder users around the globe! Although many businesses are closed this week, we’re still here to help if you need anything at all.
– New Integration: WooCommerce Inventory & Orders Syncing! This is a big one 🎉 https://t.co/69IcyxPyQo https://t.co/80ZNMmmBcH
– New Reports Added: Sales Commission Report & a completely redesigned Financial Report. https://t.co/aWl9uAYu8R
– New Settings Option Added: Under Settings >> Documents >> General Settings: "Display sales person's contact information on sales documents".