WooCommerce Overview for WordPress plugin
Updated on February 27th, 2022
Although this plugin is no longer being actively updated, it still works but is no longer listed in the WordPress.com plugin directory.
How Does This Plugin Work?
Using our official Woo + SalesBinder plugin, you can synchronize all of your inventory data directly into your WooCommerce website and then have all your online sales automatically entered into your SalesBinder account. This plugin will automatically sync your SalesBinder data into the WooCommerce plugin and place your inventory data into the “Products” section. There's no custom theming required or programming knowledge needed.
- Sync your SalesBinder inventory into WooCommerce’s product list (from SalesBinder to Woo)
- Data synchronization includes, item details, photos, and even custom fields
- Website orders automatically save into your SalesBinder account as either invoices or estimates
- Save WooCommerce’s customer data into SalesBinder (with built-in duplicate checking via email address)
- Update inventory details in SalesBinder and your website will reflect your updates within minutes
What is WooCommerce?
Check out their official website here: https://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/
- Install and activate the "WooCommerce" Plugin
- Downloaded here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/
- Then install and activate the "Woo + SalesBinder" Plugin
- Downloaded here: https://github.com/salesbinder/woo-salesbinder
- Once both plugins are installed and activated:
- In the WordPress Dashboard you will find a new "Woo + SalesBinder" tab under "WooCommerce" → "Settings"
- Enter your Web Address, API Key, change any options if you like, and Save Changes
- Within a couple of minutes your inventory data should start automatically syncing into your WooCommerce Products List
You're done! Now visit www.your-website.com/shop (replace your-website.com with your own domain name) and you should see your inventory start to load up.