Batch Editing Accounts
Updated: Sep 5th, 2018 | | Categories: Accounts
If you’re wanting to mass delete or archive a lot of your accounts (customers, prospects, or suppliers), batch edit mode is a great tool for this. Using SalesBinder’s batch edit mode you can check off specific accounts (or the entire page in 1 click) and then either delete or archive them.
Here’s how to use Batch Edit Mode:
- Go to one of your accounts lists (customers, prospects, suppliers)
- Click on “Tools” then “Batch Edit Mode”
- You’ll see your same accounts list load with checkboxes beside each item
- Manually check specific accounts or simply click the topmost checkbox to auto select all accounts on the entire page
- After you’ve made your selection, simply click on “Delete Selected” or “Archive Selected” buttons in the top toolbar
Note: It may take a little while for the entire process to complete since it’s updating many records at once (usually no more than 30 seconds).